Landmrk is committed to ensuring that your personal data is kept safe and is only used to improve your experience on this website or any website that the Landmrk platform powers.
If you would like any personal data collected by Landmrk as part of your visit to this website or through visiting a Landmrk powered campaign/experience then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the deletion of your data from across the entirety of our databases.
Here are a selection of reasons why you may want to do this:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- You wish to withdraw consent for use of your data.
- You object to the processing of your personal data and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing of your personal data.
- You feel your personal data was unlawfully processed (in breach of the GDPR).
- Your personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have any questions at all any anything detailed on this page then please email email@example.com